Duration: 1 hour
The Committee held its first meeting of the year 2023 , on the 17th of March 2023 to discuss the following matters:
- Decision to organize an half-day forum to cover the Transports & Logistics Update, new road regulations, the current state of Cambodia’s Infrastructure, and a panel discussion on how to enhance freight shipping and stocking in Cambodia.
- The Committee decided to organize a second event during the second semester of 2023 on 𝐎𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐚.
- 𝐀𝐧 𝐇𝐒 𝐂𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 will be organized by the Committee later in the year.
- The Committee will 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤, which will include recommendations for the simplification of Customs Clearance Procedures, modernizing customs and procedures for escalation of issues.
- The Committee will have 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐃𝐂𝐄 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇.𝐄. 𝐃𝐫 𝐊𝐮𝐧 𝐍𝐡𝐞𝐦 on the 𝟐𝟖𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 to 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐞.